Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"MY GOSH"

Last night I heard Abbey in the backyard talking to Oakley (in her puppy voice - you know, that high pitched voice), so I decided to go see my princess! Every time she see's me, she gets a huge smile and asks if I want to play with her. That night she wanted to know if I wanted to jump on the trampoline with her. Of course I did, so we walked towards the trampoline. Every Tuesday we get our lawn mowed, so I put the little step ladder on the trampoline so it is out of the way. I could see what was going to happen, but I was just waiting for her response. She pranced over to the trampoline.... stopped.... turned to me and said "MY GOSH!" That is her new word. I started laughing, because she was SO serious and you can't jump on the trampoline without a ladder to crawl up on. She threw her hands down to her side, and I asked her what the matter was. She said, "there's no wadder!" I took it off the trampoline and set it on the ground.... and you would have thought I was a super hero in her eyes. We had a great time jumping! ;o)

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

Hahahaha! I love that story! I'm glad you made a post of it. Now, hopefully, we'll remember it forever!