Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Parker


Parker, you are getting so tall!! I hope you had a fun birthday. You got so many cool toys, and had all those that love you more than anything else surrounding you! Happy Birthday Dude~
I love you so much. Here are some things I love about you:
I LOVE your laugh (it's super contagious)
I love how you like to build things
I love going to the moon with you
I love playing with you
I love seeing you become a terrific young man
I just love you!
Happy Birthday Dude!
Love,
Missi ;o)

2 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Parker says, "You are getting taller than me. I love you. I love you more than you love me! From, Parker" :) Cute post!

MissiMay said...

One day, I am afraid that Parker will be taller than his Missi! And there is NO WAY you can ever love me more than I love you! ;o)