Thursday, February 16, 2012

Re-Launch!

I am going to use this blog more often!! My purpose though is to not tell everyone about myself, but to post ideas that I have implemented in my life from Pinterest! Most of us just think, "Oh, that's a cute idea," but how many of us implement those ideas into our lives? That is what I am going to use this blog for.... things that I make or try from Pinterest.... and I am going to tell what I like and didn't like about it! ;o) Here we go!

P.S. If you are not a member of Pinterest, let me know via Facebook and I will invite you. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

No comments: