Thursday, February 23, 2012

Framed Weekly Calendar



I had a blast with this one. YUP, it's another Pinterest idea. The hardest part for me was coming up with colors that I wanted. I finally figured that I can always change the background if I don't like it... but I am very happy with how this turned out. The post I saw had embellishments on the outside of the glass, however, I figured that those would get dirty with each wipe, so I put mine under the glass. This causes the back piece behind that picture to stick out, but it works! I unscrewed the hangers and moved them to the top. The plan next is to get cute ribbon and put this on the side of my fridge. Can I just say I LOVE this!?! It is fun to put both mom's and mine week up there, PLUS we include what is for dinner that night. I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby (it was 50% off, I couldn't pass that up). The words are stickers or rub-ons (except for Thursday, that's just my handwriting). Great idea! ;o)

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

Okay, I'm login your new idea for you to use your blog to post all of your creations and things you've tried! The salad thing is interesting. I'll have to have Jason try it! You do so many cute things!