Monday, August 22, 2011

Update

I don't really update my blog very often... so I thought today would be a good day to do this. I am still working for the Utah Department of Health. We are going back to working five 8 hour days. With the approval of my boss, I started working them two weeks ago. I love it! I feel like there is more time in the day to get things done.

I am back in the family Ward now and am serving as 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. This calling is seriously fun! I am loving every minute of it. Our Primary is so small, about 15-20 kids come each week. I think we have about 30 kids total. I love it!

I am still going to school. I have a 3.97 GPA. The A- from my Astronomy class brought me down. I love learning!

I mostly spend time with my family these days. I am working on not running faster than I have strength... so I pretty much just work, go to school, serve in the church, and be with my family. Who could ask for anything more?

No comments: