Monday, June 23, 2008

Updates & Things

I love gardening! But I don't like morning glory and stickers! I have been really struggling this year with both. BUT, things are growing, and that is always good to see! I will post some pictures after I till and weed tonight (so that it looks pretty). My brother's family ( http://jasontricialeak.blogspot.com/ ) sold their home and just gave an offer today on another one. I am so excited, because it it closer to our house. Hopefully they will build behind us in a few years. Mom and I are getting anxious and excited for our garden project. I need to take some before and after pictures (even though it will take a couple years). We are turning a section of our house into a flower garden equipped with a waterfall, gazebo, and fire pit (among other things). Yes, this will be a HUGE project for us, but it has been a dream now for years.

I didn't write about my High School Reunion. I am so glad I went. It was so good to see people and find out what they have been up to. The magic number that night was 3. A lot of people (I'd say 90%) have 3 children. I really had a great time! I felt like I left there with positive feelings about people (especially those who didn't really like me in High School), so it was good leaving there feeling positive. I have to say, walking in the school, I felt those feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and just plain fear. But leaving, I felt closure, peace, happiness, and love for people. It was great!

2 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

I'm glad you had fun at your reunion. Isn't it crazy how much people can change over the years? I am so excited to be (hopefully) moving closer to you guys too! Yay!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey Missy.. glad to find you on the good old blogger site. Keep in touch! and it was fun to see you again at the reunion!