Friday, June 13, 2008

Babbling!

So, tonight I am going to my 10 Class Reunion..... in ways it feels like longer, but at the same time I feel shocked that it has only been 10 years. Weird! It will be good to visit with some friends and see how they have been.

So, I wanted to post that I love being an Aunt. The other day Payton, Parker and Abbey came over. I wasn't feeling the best, so I was laying in bed. In came the two boys, asking if they could lay down with me..... as we were laying there, Parker asked about this huge key that I have hanging up. I told the boys that this was a "magic key", and that it goes inside a magic door where animals talk and flowers are everywhere! A little too Narnia I know, but hey, it was all I could come up with. Now they are asking if we can go find the door and go inside this magical land. I love it!!

Another story~ When my mom was taking the boys home after they came to play at our house for a while, mom forgot something at the house and came back. She left the boys in the car (with the windows down) and asked if I would go sit with them while until she found whatever it was she was looking for. SO, I got in the drivers seat and we pretended that the car was flying to the moon. It was so fun!! Now whenever we get in the car, we have to fly to the moon first! I love being with my nephews and nieces. They are so much fun!

2 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Aww, Miss! The kids love having you as their Aunt! They are so lucky to have such a fun Aunt like you. Thanks for all you do.

Kami said...

OK, lady....you can come be an aunt to my boys, too! :) kam