Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'VE BEEN BITTEN!!


Ok, really, I have 7 mosquito bites in various places, and they itch! I don't like this business. I swear, they populate all of Hooper!! I have a friend that lived in Kodiak, Alaska, where she said that for every person that lived there.... there are two bears. I think that for every person, dog, cat, and muskrat in Hooper, there are 200 mosquito's!! A thought along those lines.... my cute friend Kathleen had the opportunity to visit Truman G. Madsen, a historian for the Church and a wonderful speaker, and someone asked him a question concerning mosquito's and if they will live in the millennium....he told them that we will be glorified beings (no blood, etc.), so if they are there... it will be hell for them. I thought that was funny!

No comments: