Thursday, September 30, 2010

Found Car

They found my car over by the 7th North exit off I-215 in a residential area. It has a few scratches on the outside of the car (where they had run it up against something), and the inside was just trashed with my stuff. They took my stereo, sleeping bag, tool kit, emergency car kit, and I really haven't checked anything else yet. They broke my driver visor off, and broke one of my A/C vents (because it was broken... I bet they were frustrated with it so they just broke it), and they took off my rear view mirror. I am so grateful I have my car back. My school books were in there with my school notebook, my registration information and garage door opener was also inside. I feel so grateful! I wish everyone could feel that! I am grateful for your compassion, prayers, and wonderful friendship.

This has seriously been a great faith building experience for me. I prayed specifically last night for things, and it all happened. I am so grateful. Our Father is so good to us! Thank you!
;o)

3 comments:

Derk, Heather, and Girls said...

So happy for you!

Keri Gray said...

Oh good :) I am so glad that everything worked out, you deserve it! Love you, Love keri!

Unknown said...

You are a lucky girl amiga! Typically they are found completely stripped and many of them burned to the core.
Prayers are great and so is your faith! Keep up the prayers and never lose your faith, as you said everything happens for a reason. One day we shall know what those reasons are in order to make sense of them, but until then, it's a venture called LIFE ;o)

Let me know if you need parts, I am sure if your insurance doesn't cover it I can see if my friends dad has a spare parts car we could get the parts out of.

;o)

Stricker