Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things to do in my 30's

I promised a list, so here we go!

Make a quilt
Publish my children's books (Rooster/Tripsy Mipsy/Sammy's Socks)
Get my Associates Degree from SLCC
Read 120 books (1 a month for 10 years)
Do 260 endowments in the temple (26 per year for 10 years)
Go to Nauvoo with Dad and SharonGo to New York with Mom (Broadway shows, sacred grove, temple, etc.)
Visit mission with Dad and Sharon
Go to beach house in Outer Banks, NC with Mom
Finish the flower garden (we're almost done, yay!)
Get Life Insurance
Get out of debt
Work on my Bachelors Degree
Tatt an alter cover for one of the temples
Visit Meili in China

So, there is a lot more I want to do, just need to keep adding to the list! More to come.... ;o)


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Missi, you are such an awesome woman!!! Look at all the great things you are doing, I just love you.

Kami said...

Sounds challenging, but if anyone can do it, YOU can. You are amazing! :)