Monday, May 24, 2010

Turning 30

Well Sports Fans.... it's official... I am now 30 years old! ;o) I actually am excited for this season of my life. C.S. Lewis said:
“Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.”
It's true. Something in me is a bit more "grown-up" then before. Not that I am old in my heart, just a bit more relaxed. I made a list of things I want to do in my 30's. That will have to be another post, because I left the list at home today. I can already tell the my 30's (just as the rest of my life) is going to be great! ;o)

2 comments:

Kaija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaija said...

Oops...my password ended up in your message so I had to delete my message! Anyways, I know something on your list....VISIT DC and FLORIDA!! HA HA! Love ya Missi! Thanks for simply being you!