Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Calling

The Lord works in ways that sometimes I wish I could comprehend. I just received a new calling in my brand new Ward. I hope and pray I will do well in this. I was called to be the Relief Society President... a calling I had always prayed I'd never get! I could express all my inadequacies, but not here! I hope and pray I will be an instrument in the Lord's hands. I pray that the Sisters, regardless of their walks in life, will feel the cleansing power and unconditional love that comes from our Savior. Here we go! ;o)

3 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Don't worry, you'll be great!

Janel said...

Missi, from what I've seen, you love pretty much everyone, and that's what you need to do a good job. I know you'll be guided by the Lord in this new calling. Congratulations!

Holly said...

Missi, you will be awesome in your new calling! Congrats!