Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blogging....

Well, I was told today that if you do not post often... then people will not read what you have to say... SO, I am going to recommit myself to being better at writing what I feel and think.


I just finished a really good book called 'The Looking Glass Wars' by Frank Beddor. Can I just say that I LOVED it?!?! It is a story about Alyss Heart and the Wonderland Kingdom... I spell it that way, because that is the true way to spell it (according to the book). Anyway, it is a great read, full of imagination, laughter and tears. I have just started to read the second book in the series... 'Seeing Redd'. Already I am hooked!

Another series I love dearly is 'Fablehaven'. Right before 'The Looking Glass Wars', I finished the 4th 'Fablehaven' book. I love this book because it is an easy read, and yet I feel like I am in the book. I was right there with Kendra when.... wait... I probably shouldn't reviel things for those who have not read this fantastic series.

Well, enjoy! That is my post for today! ;o)

No comments: