Monday, June 22, 2009

LOVE

Here is a list of things I love:

I love Jesus Christ, Our Heavenly Parents, and the Holy Ghost

My Mother, Father, and Step-Mother

My Brothers and Sister-in-Law

Payton, Austyn, Parker, and Abbey

My dog, Pouncer

Even Jade (the stray cat)

My Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles & Cousins

Friends

Laughing so hard my tummy and cheeks hurt

Crying (like in good books and movies)

I enjoy the first part of gardening, when you plant the seeds and wait anxiously for anything other than weeds to grow

Eating.... food is good! I mean seriously...GOOD! I enjoy and love it!

I love being busy at work. I really like my job and the people (friends) I work with!

Reading / Imagining - I LOVE using my imagination.... I hope I never get too old to use it! ;o)

Crafts (mostly creating my own stuff) - I love seeing the finished project and giving it away... and I love the look on the faces of those who receive.

School (yes, I love school!) I love learning and look forward to learning for the rest of my life!

I love blue sky's on Sunday. This means I get to lay out on the grass and look up while pondering God's plan for me.

I love the Temple. I have been going once a week, and it has truly been uplifting and a treasure for me.

I love good music... the kind that you can dance to!

I love and miss the Special Needs Mutual kids.... they will always hold a dear place in my heart.

I love plays. I am so excited because 2010 season tickets for the Hale Theater came on sale today!!

I love blankets! I love being all warm and wrapped by them.

I love you! ;o)

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Thats Cute! I like that!

Kristy said...

That was fun to read. You are such a wonderful and fun person. I'll always remember our few days (hours) of being companions!! Wish it would have been more. Have a happy 4th of July!