Monday, December 22, 2008

8 Things

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Went to Church
2. Had a lovely visit from my friend, Kaija
3. Visited Dad and Sharon
4. Got a hug from Mom
5. Delivered Christmas presents
6. Ate dinner
7. Took a short nap on the couch with Pouncer
8. Read scriptures and other good books!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Christmas (giving gifts)
2. Wicked
3. 2009
4. Getting my feet zoned on Wednesday
5. Grandma Therapy
6. Gardening
7. Bonfires!
8. Camping

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS
1. Snow
2. The love and kindness in the air
3. Hot Chocolate
4. Giving presents
5. The excitement on the kids face for Christmas Day
6. The Holiday smells (candles)
7. Wassail / Monkey Bread / Wecca Bread / Bratzlies
8. Miscellaneous Christmas movies

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Finish the flower garden
2. Pay off car
3. change the inside of the house (paint, furniture, etc.)
4. sleep
5. For Jason and Tricia's house to be done
6. Bonus from work ....yeah right... I work for the State!
7. For my family to be happy and healthy
8. Being knowledgeable in the scriptures...

PEOPLE I TAG ARE: (emailing works too!)
1. Keely
2. Sheri
3. Dad and Sharon
4. Dan
5. Michelle
6. Robin
7. Cathy
8. Renee

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

I think the only thing on my wish list right now is for the house to be done too! ;o)