Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Errol Flynn & Olivia de Havilland




Lately I have been watching Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland movies with mom, and all I can say is "where have they been all my life?" So far we have just seen two of their seven movies together (The Adventures of Robin Hood, and Captain Blood). Now, any fan of the movie Goonies would recognize Errol Flynn in Captain Blood, for that is the movie Sloth is watching when Chunk meets him.
Now, I know that Errol is dead, and that he was not a very good guy in real life, but man is he good looking! And Olivia de Havilland emulates innocence. Together they are a perfect pair. These movies have sparked a new love for me. I love older movies!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, I haven't seen any of their movies, but I will have to check it out! I love older movies too! They definitely don't make them like they did back then, that's for sure! :)