Thursday, March 18, 2010

Leprechauns 101

Last night was so funny! I asked Payton and Parker if they had seen any leprechauns yesterday, since it was St. Patrick's Day. They said no, and then Payton began to inform me on how to catch a leprechaun. I thought I would pass on the information to all of you!

1. To catch a leprechaun, you need to have gold.
2. You take the gold and hide it in a trap (under a box will do if you don't have a trap).
3. You have to stare at the gold and wait for the leprechaun.
4. If you blink, you lost (because that is how fast a leprechaun is!)

SO! No blinking people! He also told Parker that their favorite color is yellow, and that they turn everything green.

So many things I just didn't know about the little guys! Thanks Payton for teaching me!

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

Haha! That was so funny when he said "we need someone who can't blink all day!" :) He's so funny.