Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hmph!

So, I didn't want to post this on Facebook, but I have to voice my thoughts! I wish I could just have a guy that doesn't want anything but friendship. Sometimes I would just like to have that kind of a friend. I mean, all my guy friends are married, or not interested in being good friends. It's hard to explain... being single and a member of the Church, it's as if you either have to be "something" or "nothing"(especially the older you get). I just want to have a guy that I can sit and talk to about anything and everything. Who doesn't mind crazy ice cream runs, or silly family activities. Just a friend....
Ok, there, I said it... now I will get off my soap box pitty party!

3 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Lol! You're so funny. Boys are STOOBID.

Hilary said...

I feel your pain Missi...

Jewelsp said...

I love you. :)