Wednesday, January 28, 2009

American Civilization



Ok, can I just say that I LOVE my class this semester!! I am so grateful for our Founding Fathers, who had the courage and wisdom to form this country. The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution are valuable documents that should truly be studied by every American. I can see where the Constitution is hanging by a thread. I won't get started... I could talk History for hours and never get sick of it... just ask my parents!! Anyway, it's a great class....quick (because it is only 8 weeks) but very educational!!

1 comment:

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

I so love your new layout! It's adorable! Thanks for your thoughts on American History. I so agree!!!!!!! And about your post on the person you wanted to be remembered as...I think and I can bet, you most surely will be! You are amazing! Thanks for making me think about that. I think its something we all should think about, regularly.
Love you!