Tuesday, October 28, 2008
















Thank you to my sister Tricia!! I LOVE these things... just kidding, this one is kind of fun! These facts might seem lame, but I am at work, and I don't have much time to think about them.

1. Snakes don't bother me, but spiders do.

2. One of my shoulders is lower than the other one, but thanks to Kristie Call, they are now looking even... WHOOHOOO.

3. I like the Jonas Brothers (they are cool!)

4. I don't like talking on the phone.

5. I love animals (sorry Tricia). I try not to kill anything, except mosquitoes!

6. I really don't care for red meat.

7. I like to work with my hands, or be constantly on the "go".

There you have it! Some strange facts about me. Now, I am not much of a blogger, but I will try to find seven people to tag.

1 comment:

Jason and Tricia said...

haha! I love it. Thanks for doing it!