Monday, September 29, 2008

Flagstone


I have been doing something very therapeutic lately! I know this will sound far from therapeutic, but I think it's been that way for me. I have been laying flagstone around our fire pit. It has been a lot of fun for me. For those who know me, I really love puzzles, and I look at this as a giant puzzle! It is so much fun. I also put out some pea gravel and the bird bath this weekend. I am just determined to get things going in our project area.



I've had my church records moved to a University Singles Ward. I am now a member of the University 12th Ward.... WOOHOO! I have had so much fun there. The Lord's timing always amazes me. I know that it is where I am supposed to be right now in my life. I will miss my old home Ward very much, but I look forward to meeting new people and making more friends.

As I was spreading out the pea gravel this weekend, I found a new friend... yes, he is a bat, and yes, he looks really mean, but he was so cute! I made my brother move him to a ditch pipe to live and eat all the mosquitoes to his hearts desire!

2 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Your garden area is beautiful. It is going to be so gorgeous when it is finished! And that bat was pretty freaky! I was scared that it would fly off and land in my hair or something! LOL

Holly said...

Ha! Your are so funny with the bat! I would have been so freaked out, good job though moving it to a better place. That's cool that you're in a singles ward now, I bet they have a ton of activities.

Miss ya!